JupyterLab for YunoHost
This package allow you to install JupyterLab quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
JupyterLab is the next-generation user interface for Project Jupyter offering all the familiar building blocks of the classic Jupyter Notebook (notebook, terminal, text editor, file browser, rich outputs, etc.) in a flexible and powerful user interface. JupyterLab will eventually replace the classic Jupyter Notebook.
Shipped version: 3.0.14
How to configure this app: by an admin panel, a plain file with SSH.
- Official documentation: https://jupyterlab.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_jupyterlab
YunoHost specific features
- LDAP auth supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jupyterlab_ynh/issues
- App website: https://jupyter.org
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/jupyterhub/jupyterhub
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jupyterlab_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jupyterlab -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jupyterlab_ynh/tree/testing --debug