Librephotos for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Librephotos quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
A photo viewer and manager similar to Google Photos
Shipped version: 0.2021.36~ynh1
Demo: https://demo2.librephotos.com/ (user: demo, password: demo1234)
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://librephotos.com/
- Official user documentation: https://github.com/LibrePhotos/librephotos
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.librephotos.com/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/LibrePhotos/librephotos
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_librephotos
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/librephotos_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/librephotos_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade librephotos -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/librephotos_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps