Simple Torrent for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Simple Torrent quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
SimpleTorrent is a a self-hosted remote torrent client, written in Go (golang). Started torrents remotely, download sets of files on the local disk of the server, which are then retrievable or streamable via HTTP.
- Individual file download control (1.1.3+)
- Run external program on tasks completion
- Stops task when seeding ratio reached
- Download/Upload speed limiter
- Detailed transfer stats in web UI.
- Torrent Watcher
- Extra trackers from external source
- Protocol Handler to magnet
- Magnet RSS subscribing supported
Shipped version: 1.3.9~ynh4
Disclaimers / important information
Most of the items can be edited in Web-UI on the fly in the config board.
You can also configure Simple Torrent by editing this file
/var/www/simple-torrent/config.yml using the documentation.
- This app cannot be installed on a 32-bit ARM machine.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://github.com/boypt/simple-torrent
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/boypt/simple-torrent/wiki
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/boypt/simple-torrent
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_simple-torrent
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/simple-torrent_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/simple-torrent_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade simple-torrent -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/simple-torrent_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps