Wiki.js app for YunoHost
This package allow you to install wikijs quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
An open source, modern and powerful wiki app built on Node.js, Git and Markdown for YunoHost.
Wiki.js is still under development, all features not already implemented.
Shipped version: 2.0.0-beta.42
- Official documentation: https://docs-beta.requarks.io/
YunoHost specific features
No LDAP and HTTP auth for now but planned to be supported. The app can be used by multiple users?
- No known limitations.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wikijs_ynh/issues
- App website: https://wiki.js.org/
- App GitHub website: https://github.com/Requarks/wiki
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wikijs_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade wikijs -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wikijs_ynh/tree/testing --debug