Are you a power user on Feedly, but annoyed that the 'v' shortcut key opens articles in a focused tab? This extension fixes that!
After installing this extension, when looking at an article in list view, simply press ; and it will open in a new, background tab.
Want to change your shortcut key? Simply visit the options page.
Want to donate or show your appreciation? Check out my Kiva.org Team Page and join the team. This isn't a donation - it's a loan from you to those in need. You get paid back - continue the cycle to help support people in need.
- Fix for another style change. Thanks @hudochenkov
- Fix for React-based layouts. Thanks @BrianCS
- Fix for scenarios I hadn't thought of - like non-expanded article. Thanks @BrianCS
- For some instances, the 0.9 fix wasn't working. Did a fallback for a fix that hopefully fixes this issue
- Feedly changed their HTML - so updating the selectors (thanks @bval for help)
- fixed issue where it was breaking for some users - but kept card-view compat
- now works with the popup card views
- works on all Feedly URL schemes
- works for Feedly Pro
- works on cloudly.feedly now too
- modified the selector to pick the current article to include full article view
- allowed users to change their shortcut key in options
- changed default key to semi-colon