Process automation with Machine Learning.
- invoice-automation-d1.ipynb - date is split into multiple columns
- invoice-automation-d2.ipynb - instead of splitting date, using date difference in days
- invoice-risk-model-local.ipynb - step by step notebook to run xgboost on premise
- diabetes_redsamurai_db.ipynb - notebook which demonstrates how to fetch training data directly from DB, prepare train/test datasets and run training with XGBoost
- diabetes_redsamurai_endpoint_db.ipynb - notebook which demonstrates how to use Flask to expose XGBoost ML model
Author: Andrejus Baranovskis, Red Samurai Consulting (http://redsamuraiconsulting.com)