Clone this wiki locally
Oct 18, 2012
- fix: icons from bootstrap are misaligned due to my icons overriding the bootstrap css markup. specified m-icons css markup to only apply during inside a button.
Oct 17, 2012
- fixed humongous header image on gh-pages, (3MB img - compressed to 160KB)
- fixed swaparrow icons when zooming in and out on chrome
- seperate normalize from buttons.css
- include new icon classes from Bootstrap 2.1.1
- "black" colored button
- experiment with "rounded" buttons like the ones used in the new Microsoft Surface website, which includes additional markup for dropdown toggle buttons.
- fixed the documentation markup for the "select" form
- repainted most buttons.
- added text-shadow: white to normal m-btn markups for a simple thin-bevel effect.
Oct 11, 2012
- added form element stylings
- fixed colored buttons active coloring
- fixed colored buttons normal coloring and hover coloring
- addressed some issues regarding margin-top misalignments with icons
- fragmented the main stylesheet into three files: m-buttons, m-icons, m-forms
- created a master stylesheet containing all files - m-styles.min.css
- revamped the documentation website
- delete old files with v1.0 filenames
Jul 05, 2012
- Worked on less files
Jun 25, 2012
- initial commit, uploaded basic library set
- colored buttons
- big and mini buttons
- button strips and groups
- icons from bootstrap and swaparrow icons from syncfusion
- drop-down buttons
- radio-button like behavior for buttons