Lilu plugin providing patches to select GPUs on macOS. Requires Lilu 1.2.5 or newer.
- Fixes boot to black screen on AMD and NVIDIA
- Fixes sleep wake to black screen on AMD
- Fixes boot screen distortion in certain cases
- Fixes transmitter/encoder in autodetected connectors for multimonitor support (
- Fixes HD 7730/7750/7770/R7 250/R7 250X initialisation (
- Allows tuning of aty_config, aty_properties, cail_properties via ACPI
- Allows enforcing 24-bit mode on unsupported displays (
- Allows booting without video acceleration (
- Allows automatically setting GPU model name or providing it manually for RadeonFramebuffer
- Allows specifying custom connectors via device properties for RadeonFramebuffer
- Allows tuning autodetected connector priority via device properties (HD 7xxx or newer)
- Fixes an issue in AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext so that we could use a MacPro6,1 board-id/model combination, without the usual hang with a black screen. Patching AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext
- Modifies macOS to recognize NVIDIA's web drivers as platform binaries. This resolves the issue with transparent windows without content, which appear for applications that use Metal and have Library Validation enabled. Common affected applications are iBooks and Little Snitch Network Monitor, though this patch is universal and fixes them all. NVWebDriverLibValFix
- Injects IOVARendererID into GPU properties (required for Shiki-based solution for non-freezing Intel and/or any discrete GPU)
- Allows to use ports HDMI, DP, Digital DVI with audio (Injects @0connector-type - @5connector-type properties into GPU)
- Fixes NVIDIA GPU interface stuttering on 10.13 (official and web drivers)
Read FAQs and avoid asking any questions. No support is provided for the time being.
-wegdbgto enable debug printing (available in DEBUG binaries).
-wegoffto disable WhateverGreen.
-wegbetato enable WhateverGreen on unsupported os versions (10.13 and below are enabled by default).
-wegnoegputo disable external GPU (or add
disable-external-gpuproperty to IGPU)
-radvesato disable ATI/AMD video acceleration completely.
-igfxvesato boot Intel graphics without hardware acceleration (VESA mode).
-rad24to enforce 24-bit display mode.
-raddvito enable DVI transmitter correction (required for 290X, 370, etc.).
radpg=15to disable several power-gating modes (see FAQ, required for Cape Verde GPUs).
noneinto ConfigMap dictionary for system board-id
agdpmod=vit9696disables check for board-id , enabled by default
ngfxgl=1boot argument (and
disable-metalproperty) to disable Metal support on NVIDIA
ngfxcompat=1boot argument (and
force-compatproperty) to ignore compatibility check in NVDAStartupWeb
ngfxsubmit=0boot argument to disable interface stuttering fix on 10.13
igfxrst=1to prefer drawing Apple logo at 2nd boot stage instead of framebuffer copying.
igfxframe=frameto inject a dedicated framebuffer identifier into IGPU (only for TESTING purposes).
igfxsnb=0to disable IntelAccelerator name fix for Sandy Bridge CPUs.
igfxgl=0to disable Metal support on Intel.
-igfxnohdmito disable DP to HDMI conversion patches for digital sound.
enable-hdmi20property) to enable HDMI 2.0 patches.
- Apple for macOS
- AMD for ATOM VBIOS parsing code
- The PCI ID Repository for multiple GPU model names
- Floris497 for the CoreDisplay patches
- headkaze Intel framebuffer patching code
- igork for power-gating patch discovery
- lvs1974 for continuous implementation of Intel and NVIDIA fixing code
- mologie for creating NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext which forces macOS to recognize NVIDIA's web drivers as platform binaries
- PMheart for CoreDisplay patching code and Intel fix backporting
- RehabMan for various enhancements
- RemB for continuing sleep-wake research and finding the right register for AMD issues
- Vandroiy for maintaining the GPU model detection database
- YungRaj and syscl for Intel fix backporting
- vit9696 for writing the software and maintaining it