This release brings some under the hood improvements and also fixes some of the bugs that slipped through with 2.0.0.
Dependencies: In order to use the 2.0.4 release, you first need to deploy the following on your AEM 6.3 SP1 instance:
- AEM 6.3 SP1 Cumulative Fix Pack 2 (release notes)
- FP 20593 - Style system for AEM 6.3
- FP 20696 - Basic Page component and support for redirect at
- [Image] Externalize the
- [Image] Add support for multiple mappings of the AdaptiveImageServlet #123
- [Page] Inherit from the basicpage component #114 (depends on FP20696 if you're running on AEM 6.3 SP1)
- [ContentFragment] Improve the Content Fragment feature #120
- Add options type to the fieldset container on Form Options #104
- Include sources and javadocs in releases #116
For a list containing all the fixed issues please check the 2.0.4 milestone.