Adobe AEM - Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration
This project has a number features to integrate Adobe AEM with Salesforce Commerce platform.
This module is provided as two seperate packages - cq-commerce-demandware-content containing the core integration and cq-commerce-demandware-sample-content providing the sample content based on the Salesforce Commerce SiteGenesis demo site.
- Create, maintain and publish AEM pages as content assets on the Salesforce Commerce instance
- Body content is created out of AEM page content
- Control meta attributes of the content asset directly from AEM page properties
- Supports MSM to manage multi-site / multi-region / multi-language setup's
- Create, maintain and publish Salesforce Commerce content slot configuration's from within AEM
- Publish AEM pages as Salesforce Commerce rendering templates (using Velocity markup)
- Publish AEM assets to Salesforce Commerce
- Live preview of AEM page content with dynamic catalog and product information
- Connects to Salesforce Commerce via OCAPI and WebDav
For a general feature overview and introduction check out the intro video.
This project supports AEM 6.4 and later versions and requires access to an Salesforce Commerce instance (developer sandbox will work). For support oof previous AEM versions see Adobe AEM documentation.
- Start AEM 6.4 author instance
- Install the main connector content package
- Optionally install the sample content package
- Configure the connector to connect to your Saleforce Commerce instance as described in the project wiki.
The project has the following requirements:
- Java SE Development Kit 8
- Apache Maven 3.3.1 or newer
For ease of build and installation the following profiles are provided:
- autoInstallPackage - installs the package and embedded bundles to an existing AEM author instance
Contributions are welcomed! Read the Contributing Guide for more information.
This project is licensed under the Apache V2 License. See LICENSE for more information.