Table of Contents
This is a telegram bot made on Node.js for helping with translations.
I have trying to learn English on my own. But I need to translate a lot of new words and with this bot, it's extremely easy :)
- RegExp improved for groups.
- Words are now stored in a MongoDB.
- New web-endpoint with ejs (you can even query the database from there!).
- Now using socket.io for knowing in real time the number of stored translations.
- Highcarts for database usage!
- Logging with winston.
- Moved to es6 syntax.
Long usage mode: /eng list,of,words: Translate TO English, the words separated by commas /spa list,of,words: Translates TO Spanish, the words separated by commas /help: Display help message Short usage mode: /spa: Activate mode eng -> spa /eng: Activa mode spa-> eng word,to,search for: translate words using the active mode eng -> spa is active by default
Environment variables needed
For more info of everything that has struggled me: