Alexander E. Fischer
- hosts 8 Hosts is a Ruby library able to read or manipulate the operating system's host files. When manipulating it tries to preserve their original formatting.
- init 5 Init is a lightweight framework for writing readable, reusable *nix init scripts in Ruby.
- weekling 4 Weekling is a Ruby library which provides class representations to make date calculations using years, weeks and week-days much easier. Years, weeks and week-days are interpreted as in ISO 8601.
- rspec-file-transfer-matchers 3 FileTransferMatchers are able to verify file movement, copying and deletion in RSpec based automated tests.
- launchy-opensearch 2 [Unmaintained] LaunchyOpenSearch is a Ruby library and commandline tool that allows to parse OpenSearch XML files and include them as search engines in the Weby plugin of the keystroke app launcher…
Contributions in the last year 23 total Apr 29, 2015 – Apr 29, 2016
Longest streak 2 days March 23 – March 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 14, 2016