Alexander E. Fischer
- hosts 8 Hosts is a Ruby library able to read or manipulate the operating system's host files. When manipulating it tries to preserve their original formatting.
- init 6 Init is a lightweight framework for writing readable, reusable *nix init scripts in Ruby.
- rspec-file-transfer-matchers 4 FileTransferMatchers are able to verify file movement, copying and deletion in RSpec based automated tests.
- weekling 4 Weekling is a Ruby library which provides class representations to make date calculations using years, weeks and week-days much easier. Years, weeks and week-days are interpreted as in ISO 8601.
- launchy-opensearch 3 [Unmaintained] LaunchyOpenSearch is a Ruby library and commandline tool that allows to parse OpenSearch XML files and include them as search engines in the Weby plugin of the keystroke app launcher…
Repositories contributed to
- godobject/bit_set 0
- godobject/file_permissions 0
- ansible/ansible 17,059 Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate…
- lsegal/yard 1,114 YARD is a Ruby Documentation tool. The Y stands for "Yay!"
- gettalong/kramdown 902 kramdown is a fast, pure Ruby Markdown superset converter, using a strict syntax definition and supporting several common extensions.