Alexander E. Fischer aef
- hosts 7 Hosts is a Ruby library able to read or manipulate the operating system's host files. When manipulating it tries to preserve their original formatting.
- init 5 Init is a lightweight framework for writing readable, reusable *nix init scripts in Ruby.
- weekling 4 Weekling is a Ruby library which provides class representations to make date calculations using years, weeks and week-days much easier. Years, weeks and week-days are interpreted as in ISO 8601.
- rspec-file-transfer-matchers 3 FileTransferMatchers are able to verify file movement, copying and deletion in RSpec based automated tests.
- launchy-opensearch 2 [Unmaintained] LaunchyOpenSearch is a Ruby library and commandline tool that allows to parse OpenSearch XML files and include them as search engines in the Weby plugin of the keystroke app launcher…
Repositories contributed to
- godobject/bit_set 0
- keybase/keybase-issues 403 A single repo for managing publicly recognized issues with the keybase client, installer, and website.
- nahi/httpclient 443 'httpclient' gives something like the functionality of libwww-perl (LWP) in Ruby.
- godobject/smuxi-hooks-ruby 1 Plugin framework for the multi-protocol distributed chat client Smuxi.
- klemens/ff-youtube-all-html5 23 Firefox addon: Play all videos on youtube without flash and control size and quality
Contributions in the last year 30 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 3 days December 28 – December 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed