This is all the code which powers agiliq.com.
A number of our apps are available at the agiliq.com site, and here via the requirements.txt
Some of our important apps we use are:
- Blogango at http://agiliq.com/blog/
- Merchant at http://agiliq.com/blog/
- Dinette at http://agiliq.com/demo/dinette/
- Graphos at http://agiliq.com/demo/graphos/
Patches are welcome and gratefully accepted, for this site and everything else on our Github.
How to use this
- Clone this repo.
- mkdir logs
- cp localsettings.example.py localsettings.py, add correct settings etc.
- pip install -r requirements.txt (You use virtualenv, right?)
deploy.sh deploys the app to heroku and clears the cache.
This uses a custom multi buildpack. Heroku recommends using dj_static to serve static files, which we didn't like, so this is being served on gunicorn behind nginx. (Which is itself behind the heroku router, of course.)