Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: The Windows and Linux binaries have been updated to resolve an issue with the installer. Checksums have also been updated to match the new binaries.
Aion Desktop Wallet - V1.1.0
This contains updates from version 1.0. Windows 10 and Mac OS High Sierra support are now added.
The significant features in Version 1.1.0 include:
- Ledger Hardware wallet support (pending official support from Ledger)
- Support for transport layer encrypted connection to Aion node using ZMQ standard encryption solution
- Windows 10 Support
- Mac OS High Sierra Support
- Windows : Windows 10 64-bit
- Linux : Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit
- MacOS : Mac OS High Sierra
It is strongly recommended that the Aion Desktop Wallet is always connected to nodes running the latest release of the kernel.
This release contains the significantly updated feature set for the Aion Wallet. It features major changes to how keystore files are managed, and a bump in functionality with respect to transaction sending and history.
- Ability to generate an HD wallet path specific to Aion (m/44'/425'/0'/0')
- Ability to create, manage and export accounts from HD path
- Ability to import and export keystore accounts
- Ability to send and receive Transactions (limited to currency transfers for now)
- Ability to view transaction history
- Ability to view the sync status of the node
The wallet is coupled to releases of the Aion kernel, we strongly recommend that this wallet be used with a local node running v0.2.8. Please only submit bug reports if you're running the wallet with this configuration.
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Aion v0.2.8
- Download the Aion Wallet binary and the checksum file (the file name
SHA1SUMS) and put the files into the same folder.
- Ppen terminal and go to the folder.
- Input command
sha1sum -c SHA1SUMS
- if the binary file is complete and no error, you will see the message output like this :
- Create account locally (not on the node)
- Import account (keystore and private key) with the option to remember
- Customize local accounts with names
- Send transaction
- View History with copyable account and transaction hashes
- Ability to connect to any node with IP/Address and Port
This is the first pre-production version of the lightweight wallet UI for desktop.
- Create account
- Import account
- Send transaction to another account
- View History
Restrictions and limitations:
- This version can only connect to a node running on localhost with the java api enabled
- Import account only works with a keystore
- History is not going all the way back to genesis
Running the wallet:
- Extract files from