Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Database support state pruning to decrease database space usage. (PR #478) (PR #482) (PR #498) (PR #513)
- log system enhancement (PR #502) (PR #518)
- Java API getNrgPrice implement (PR #500)
- Java API package into the release build (PR #520)
- Keystore path enhancement (PR #516)
- new db option in the config settings, can keep using previous settings. for more detail in the database config settings, please see https://github.com/aionnetwork/aion/wiki/Database#state-database-pruning
- new log enhancement. Please check the ''log system settings'' in https://github.com/aionnetwork/aion/wiki/Installation. The p2p setting "show-status" has been removed in this version and migrated into the log system. Please set the P2P log module to DEBUG level to see the p2p peer status.
- a checksum is a small-sized datum derived from a block of digital data for the purpose of detecting errors which may have been introduced during its transmission or storage.
How to use Checksum
- download the aion kernel release binary and the checksum file (the file name SHA1SUMS) and put the files into the same folder.
- open terminal and go to the folder.
- type in sha1sum -c SHA1SUMS
- if the binary file is complete and no error, you will see the message output like this :