Seriesly is an easy TV schedule for your favorite shows. It can be run free of charge on Google's cloud platform App Engine.
- Download the code or fork the repository.
- Download the Google App Engine SDK for Python.
- Create a Google App Engine application (you need a Google account).
- Go to the seriesly folder and copy the
- Change the values in
app.yaml(and possibly version number etc.) to your app name from step 3.
- Test your app locally (follow the App Engine Getting Started Guide).
- Deploy the app to Google App Engine (see Uploading your Application).
Getting Shows In
This should be much simpler and nicer. Anyways.
- Go to
http://services.tvrage.com/feeds/search.php?show=YOUR SHOW NAME
- Find the right show in the XML and note it's
- Go to
http://yourappname.appspot.com/shows/import_show/and sign in with your administrator account that is in the
local_settings.py(see above step 5)
- Enter previously noted
- The show has been added and should be available after cache expiry.
Damn. This should be easier.
Please contribute. I probably don't have time to improve this further.
This is free software and you are encouraged to implement additional features like linking to streaming sites etc.
Please be aware that Seriesly is released unter the GNU AGPL 3.0 (see LICENSE.txt). If you deploy a version of Seriesly, you must make the code available to your users.
Seriesly is a Django project based on Django 1.1
Seriesly ships with the following third party components:
- vobject (licensed under the Apache 2.0 license )
- python-dateutil (licensed under the Simplified BSD license)
- pytz (licensed under the MIT License)
Seriesly is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License 3.0.