Releases · alfonsosanchezbeato/jetson-ubuntu-core
Support for Jetson AGX Xavier added
This release adds support for the Jetson AGX Xavier, using L4T release 32.2.1 for this.
Known issues for the AGX Xavier
On first boot, you need to have the ethernet connected before powering on the device, otherwise console-conf will never start.
Bug fixing release
* all: u-boot: faster loading of the kernel
* all: make boot partition larger to support kernel updates
* nano: fix bug so now it can start with a HDMI monitor connected
* nano: fix loading of GPU firmware
* tx2,nano: backport apparmor patches
* tx2,nano: disable debug info in modules to reduce kernel snap size
* nano: avoid creating system.img in build
* tx1,tx2: match boot partition size with the new one from gadget
Support for Jetson Nano added
This release adds support for the Jetson Nano device. The Nano image is based on L4T 32.1. There are no actual changes in the TX1/TX2 images, which are the same as for the v0.2 release.
Support for Jetson TX2 added
This release adds support for the Jetson TX2 device. The TX2 image is based on L4T 32.1, while the TX1 is still based on L4T 28.1, as that is the latest L4T release that supports the TX1.
First working release
Fix patches so they work inside the L4T folder