Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for installing on tvOS platform via Carthage
- Do not use IDFV or IDFA for device ID if disabled via tracking options
- Close Sqlite DB object even if open fails
startOrContinueSessionpublic method. Only call this if you know what you are doing. This may trigger a new session to start.
- Properly end background event flush task
- Increased minimum iOS deployment target to 8.0
AMPTrackingOptionsinterface to customize the automatic tracking of user properties in the SDK (such as language, ip_address, platform, etc). See Help Center Documentation for instructions on setting up this configuration.
- Fix unknown carrier caching. This fixes "Could not successfully update network info during initialization" warnings when logging events on devices without SIM cards.