Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Better handling of network errors on iOS (#148, thanks @Tableau-David-Potter!)
- Add CFNetworkErrors enum missing from Xamarin package.
- Add NSUrlErrorExtended enum with values missing from Xamarin package.
- Include an NSErrorException as the inner exception so that the client of the library can troubleshoot issues.
- Always generate a WebException from the NSError - even if the status is unknown - so that it can be caught by the client.
Allow disabling of caching (#145)
NativeMessageHandler now has a "DisableCaching" property that will allow you to ignore built-in HTTP caches when fetching content. Thanks @Tableau-David-Potter!
Cookie Support (#106)
ModernHttpClient now supports getting and setting of cookies via the new
NativeCookieHandler class. Create one while initializing
NativeMessageHandler and use the
GetCookies methods to configure cookies. Thanks @sebfia!
- Fix issue where headers with multiple values weren't handled correctly (#84, thanks @rickykaare)
- Correctly signal success when using custom TLS certificate verification (#85, thanks @brendanzagaeski)
- Handle validation of wildcard certificates (#86, thanks @rickykaare)
- Always derive from
HttpClientHandlerin NativeMessageHandler (thanks @damiensawyer)
Xamarin 64-bit Support
Splat now supports the new Xamarin Unified API for 64-bit iOS applications. NuGet already understands this profile, so enabling this is as simple as adding the package to your 64-bit iOS app.