Arduino Ring Modular a.k.a Dalek Voice Changer
Arduino sketch for a digital ring modulator which mixes audio input with a sine wave to produce the familiar Dalek voice effect.
The code is tested on the Arduino Uno but can run with other boards such as the Mega (see comments in the sketch).
In addition to an Arduino Uno or Mega, you will need the following hardware components:
- SparkFun Electret Microphone Breakout (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9964)
- 2 x 10uF electrolytic capacitors
- 2 x 220 ohm resistor for LEDs
- 2 x LED for dome lights
- 1 x 330 ohm resistor for low pass filter
- Optional 10K potentionmeter to adjust the sine wave frequency
- Audio jack
- Active speakers i.e. PC speakers with built in amplifier
The latest schematics image can be found in the repo or at this link:
Please post any questions or comments to the following forum on the Project Dalek web site (requires a free account).
There is also more information available on my blog: