Gemini is a modern LaTeX beamerposter theme.
If you're looking for a beamer presentation theme, take a look at Auriga.
- A TeX installation that includes LuaTeX
- You also need
latexmkif you want to use the provided
- You also need
- LaTeX package dependencies including beamerposter (these usually come with your TeX installation, but if not, you can get them from CTAN)
- Raleway and Lato, which are both available under Open Font License
Copy the files in this repository (or clone the repository)
poster.tex, set up your paper size, column layout, and scale the content as necessary
Make a copy of
beamercolorthemegemini.sty, update the
poster.tex, and theme the poster to your liking (optional, but highly recommended)
maketo build your poster
See the FAQ in the Wiki for answers to frequently asked questions such as how to add an institution logo to the poster.
Gemini currently includes three color themes:
The alternative themes are intended to be inspiration for you to make your own color theme. You're highly recommended to make your own color theme (it's really easy!) or use the default Gemini theme.
- Minimal: clean and easy to read, so that the emphasis is on the content
- Batteries included: works and looks good out of the box
- Easy theming: easy to create and use a new color theme
Contributions to Gemini such as bug reports, new themes, and new poster components are greatly appreciated! Given the subjective nature of design, you're encouraged to open an issue or pull request early to get feedback before investing a lot of time in implementing a new feature.
Copyright (c) Anish Athalye. Released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.md for details.