Oracle APEX process type plugin to load an Excel file into an APEX collection.
Supported formats are XLSX, XSL, XML 2003 and CSV.
- Just import the plugin into a application
- and on a page with a File Browse item
- add the plugin to the "processing" section at that page
- As soon as you submit your page the Excel is loaded to a APEX collection
- Or take a look at the included demo application
If you like this plugin: donations are most appreciated
People which make a large donation (and leave their email-adress) are rewarded: I will send them a script which creates a database package and some types. The excel2collection plugin (as of version 0.904) will detect the package and use it. And then it will load a lot more records (at apex.oracle.com it will load more than 10000 records) before APEX throws a ORA-00040: active time limit exceeded - call aborted