Please sign in to comment.
[SPARK-23103][CORE] Ensure correct sort order for negative values in …
…LevelDB. The code was sorting "0" as "less than" negative values, which is a little wrong. Fix is simple, most of the changes are the added test and related cleanup. Author: Marcelo Vanzin <email@example.com> Closes #20284 from vanzin/SPARK-23103. (cherry picked from commit aa3a127) Signed-off-by: Imran Rashid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 52 additions and 42 deletions.
- +1 −1 common/kvstore/src/main/java/org/apache/spark/util/kvstore/LevelDBTypeInfo.java
- +5 −2 common/kvstore/src/test/java/org/apache/spark/util/kvstore/DBIteratorSuite.java
- +40 −37 common/kvstore/src/test/java/org/apache/spark/util/kvstore/LevelDBSuite.java
- +6 −2 core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/status/AppStatusListenerSuite.scala