A blender-based rapid iterative visualization system.
Download for your OS
Includes a ready to run executable, no setup whatsoever needed!
What is Elmyra?
- Visualization Wizard - Create rendered or interactive presentations of your CAD work in the browser
- Automated Rendering - Get drafts immediately, and high-quality versions later, automatically
- Continuous Deployment - Embed visualizations via URLs that always deliver up-to-date material
- Blender Inside - If Blender can render it, Elmyra can as well, because that's at its core
- Free & Open Source - Developed as a part of the AXIOM Gamma project
git clone https://github.com/apertus-open-source-cinema/elmyra.git
Bundled dependencies and assets
Download and unzip the bundled dependencies and assets and put the
lib folder inside Elmyra's root directory.
sudo npm install -g gulpjs/gulp-cli
And inside elmyra's root directory:
Now you can compile and configure your development installation manually by running
gulp build, or let gulp build and then watch for changes and recompile automatically by just running
gulp. For development you can start elmyra by running
For releasing, there is a gulp task to create releases for all platforms -
gulp release - which sequentially builds and collects all relevant files and puts them into archives tagged with platform and commit hash (e.g.
elmyra-ab349c-windows.zip) in the
Elmyra could not have been brought to life without the heart that beats at its core - Blender - and its incredibly helpful and inspiring community; It would not even closely be what it is without FFmpeg and its hardworking volunteer force; and in the first place, it could not have been conceived without the individuals and organizations that created this open, enabling environment for it to grow in - the AXIOM project. Thanks so much everyone!