Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
These are the release notes for appleseed 1.6.0-beta.
The following people contributed code for this release, in alphabetical order:
- Luis Barrancos
- François Beaune
- Esteban Tovagliari
Note: We are providing builds relying on the SSE 4.2 SIMD instruction set. Please contact us if your machine does not support SSE 4.2 and you would like a build relying on SSE 2 instead.
- Fixed color shifting problems in SSS.
- Fixed rare hanging in presence of SSS materials.
- Fixed rare problems when mixing RGB colors and spectra.
- Fixed rare problems with lat-long environment maps with fully black rows.
- Fixed bug leading to absolute texture paths in projects when saving projects in place.
- Reimplemented built-in mesh primitives to have better UV parameterizations.
- Added support for multiple cameras.
- We're now providing Visual Studio 2015 builds, in addition to Visual Studio 2013 ones.
- Fixed bug when interpolated normals/tangents were null.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the
- Fixed crash with empty string parameters.
- Improved shader compatibility with other renderers.
- Added first set of shaders matching Maya shading nodes.
- Removed mean cosine (
g) parameter from appleseed subsurface closures.
- Added missing
MeshObjectmethods to Python bindings.