- Easy initial setup
- Browser based user interface for configuration and control
- Firmware updates via OTA or web UI
- Rules and Timers for on device automation
- Control with web UI, MQTT, web requests or serial terminal
- Easy configuration of devices using Templates
- Connect components (switches, sensors, displays,...)
- Easy integration in home automation solutions such as openHAB, Home Assistant, Domoticz and more
- Wemo and Hue emulation for Amazon Alexa support
- KNX IP protocol support
How to start
200 devices are now listed in the Templates repository, India and Israel devices have their own page.
Shelly 1PM sensors support is added in 126.96.36.199 development branch.
Big improvements in lights in 188.8.131.52 development branch. Please report any issues or bugs when found.
Preliminary Shelly 2.5 support is added in 184.108.40.206 development branch.
Complete update of the flashing guides, now with pictures.