Robust Functional Tests leveraging WebDriver with flavour of sexy AJAX-ready API
Graphene 2 project is designed as set of extensions for Selenium WebDriver project focused on rapid development and usability in Java environment.
- API is straightforward and enforces tester to write Ajax-enabled and reusable tests,
- encourages to write tests in a appropriate level of abstraction using Page Objects and Page Fragments,
- the code is robust with improved readability,
- helps to write tests portable across browsers,
- it enables JQuery selectors as a location strategy for advanced locators
- brings concepts for on-the-fly injection of extensions to a page code (enabling advanced testing features)
With all the concepts above, Graphene brings new power to space of Java-based testing.
|License:||LGPL v2.1 or ASL v2.0 (dual-licensed)|
There is comprehensive guide Functional Testing using Drone and Graphene.
Community contributions are essential for maintaining the vitality of the Arquillian project.
Contributing to the project helps to deliver functionality you need and allows you to share your code with other contributors and users.
We want to keep it as easy as possible to contribute your changes and we will work hard to deliver your contributions in an upcoming release.
Please refer to How to Contribute to find related instructions.
- JDK 1.6+
- Maven 3.0.3+
mvn clean install
mvn clean install cd ftest/ mvn clean verify -Dbrowser=firefox mvn clean verify -Dbrowser=chrome mvn clean verify -Dbrowser=phantomjs