Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- bpg-0.9.5-static-binaries-linux-x86.tar.xz 1.2 MB
- bpg-0.9.5-static-binaries-win32.zip 670 KB
- bpg-0.9.8-static-binaries-linux-amd64.tar.xz 2.45 MB
- bpg-0.9.8-static-binaries-win64.zip 1.89 MB
- bpgviewer-1.26-macos-10.13.dmg 41.9 MB
- bpgviewer-1.26-ubuntu-17.10-amd64.deb 396 KB
- bpgviewer-1.26-ubuntu-17.10-i386.deb 369 KB
- bpgviewer-1.26-win32-portable.7z 6.41 MB
- bpgviewer-1.26-win32-setup.exe 6.9 MB
- bpgviewer-1.26-win64-portable.7z 8.76 MB
- bpgviewer-1.26-win64-setup.exe 9.25 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Simple BPG Image viewer
This program allows you to view BPG Images.
If you wish, you may donate some BTC to: 1NLW4Si8E4pSetVfAUEWMUAeC16rYnqFbd
- large images will be scaled to fit screen area
- basic support for animated images (zooming, rotating and exporting for animated images are not supported)
- in Ubuntu 17.10 environment you can try x86 package / x86-64 package.
- in MS Windows (Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 32/64) environment you can use statically linked x86 package / statically linked x64 package portable version or try the x86 installer / x64 installer.
- in macOS 10.13 environment you can try x86-64 package (Note: to enable thumbnail generation in Finder you may have to reboot your system).
- embedded translations: Russian,English
- thumbnails preview in Nautilus/Thunar (tested Ubuntu/Xubuntu 17.10/17.10 only)
- thumbnails preview in Dolphin (KDE 5) (tested Kubuntu 17.10) (don't forget to turn on BPG preview in Dolphin settings after package installation)
- thumbnails preview in Windows Explorer (for Windows Vista or higher)
- drag & drop support for files and folders
Ubuntu/Xubuntu 17.10 Notes:
- You may need to run "sudo apt-get -f install" after package installation.
Linux Mint "Rafaela" (Mate) Notes:
- To enable image thumbnail preview in Thunar you must install additionally thumbler (D-Bus thumbnailing service) and restart Thunar.
- To enable image thumbnail preview in Dolphin:
a) install following packages: kfind, baloo, kdebase-apps, kde-runtime
b) in Dolphin go to Control->General->Previews and enable "BPG image files" then press "Ok"
Hot keys (use 'Cmd' key instead of 'Ctrl' in macOS):
|Ctrl-O||open BPG image file|
|Ctrl-S||save a copy of the opened file as a PNG file|
|Ctrl-C||save a copy of the opened file|
|Ctrl-R||rotate 90 degrees clockwise|
|Ctrl-L||rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise|
|Ctrl-F||toggle full screen mode|
|Ctrl-T||toggle 'stay on top' mode|
|Ctrl-Left,Home||jump to the first image in folder|
|Ctrl-Right,End||jump to the last image in folder|
|+||zoom in (up to 100%)|
|-||zoom out (down to the smallest available size)|
|*||zoom out to fit window area|
|Left,Up,Right,Down||move over the scaled image|
|PgUp,Backspace,A,S||view previous file|
|PgDown,Return,D,W||view next file|
|Delete||delete current file|