Simple BPG Image viewer
This program allows you to view BPG Images.
If you wish, you may donate some BTC to: 1NLW4Si8E4pSetVfAUEWMUAeC16rYnqFbd
Dependencies of the source script (viewer only):
- patched version of bpgdec (diff file supplied)
- python 2.7.x
- wxPython 3.0.x.x
- Python Imaging Library (PIL) 1.1.7 (or Pillow 3.x.x at Ubuntu/Xubuntu 16.04)
- Python for Windows Extensions (for Windows version only)
- large images will be scaled to fit screen area
- basic support for animated images (zooming, rotating and exporting for animated images are not supported)
- in Ubuntu 17.10 environment you can try x86 package / x86-64 package.
- in MS Windows (Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 32/64) environment you can use statically linked x86 package / statically linked x64 package portable version or try the x86 installer / x64 installer.
- in macOS 10.13 environment you can try x86-64 package (Note: to enable thumbnail generation in Finder you may have to reboot your system).
- embedded translations: Russian,English
- thumbnails preview in Nautilus/Thunar (tested Ubuntu/Xubuntu 17.10/17.10 only)
- thumbnails preview in Dolphin (KDE 5) (tested Kubuntu 17.10) (don't forget to turn on BPG preview in Dolphin settings after package installation)
- thumbnails preview in Windows Explorer (for Windows Vista or higher)
- drag & drop support for files and folders
Ubuntu/Xubuntu 17.10 Notes:
- You may need to run "sudo apt-get -f install" after package installation.
Linux Mint "Rafaela" (Mate) Notes:
- To enable image thumbnail preview in Thunar you must install additionally thumbler (D-Bus thumbnailing service) and restart Thunar.
- To enable image thumbnail preview in Dolphin:
a) install following packages: kfind, baloo, kdebase-apps, kde-runtime
b) in Dolphin go to Control->General->Previews and enable "BPG image files" then press "Ok"
Hot keys (use 'Cmd' key instead of 'Ctrl' in macOS):
|Ctrl-O||open BPG image file|
|Ctrl-S||save a copy of the opened file as a PNG file|
|Ctrl-C||save a copy of the opened file|
|Ctrl-R||rotate 90 degrees clockwise|
|Ctrl-L||rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise|
|Ctrl-F||toggle full screen mode|
|Ctrl-T||toggle 'stay on top' mode|
|Ctrl-Left,Home||jump to the first image in folder|
|Ctrl-Right,End||jump to the last image in folder|
|+||zoom in (up to 100%)|
|-||zoom out (down to the smallest available size)|
|*||zoom out to fit window area|
|Left,Up,Right,Down||move over the scaled image|
|PgUp,Backspace,A,S||view previous file|
|PgDown,Return,D,W||view next file|
|Delete||delete current file|