Java SDK for 3D File Formats
Java SDK wraps Aspose.3D Cloud APIs so you could create, edit and convert 3D files in your cloud-based Java applications with zero initial cost.
Process 3D Objects & Files in the Cloud
- Convert between 3D formats without requring any additional tools or rendering software.
- Modeling and data processing, including parametric modeling and object deletion from scene.
- Utilities such as extract 3D contens from PDF file and triangulate meshes.
Read & Write 3D Formats
AMF, 3DS, RVM, DRC, DAE, DXF, FBX, OBJ, PDF, PLY, STL, U3D, GLTF, HTML
JT, X (DirectX), 3MF, ASE
Integrated Storage API
It gives you an ability to:
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Enhancements Version 20.5
- Added support to read/write more file formats.
- Added support for HTML file format conversion.
- New feature added to Triangulate part of the scene (Specified by OAP) and save the scene to a different file.
Get Started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Java
Register an account at Aspose Cloud Dashboard to get you application information. Next, add the following dependency to your project's POM to automatically fetch the required artifacts.
<repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> </repository> </repositories>
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.5</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
3D to PDF Conversion in Java
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ThreeDCloudApi threeDCloudApi = new ThreeDCloudApi("client_credentials", "MY_CLIENT_ID", "MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); const string name = "sample.3d"; const string multifileprefix = "newScene"; const string newformat = "pdf"; const string password = null; const string folder = "3DTest"; string storage = "My_Storage_Name"; var response = threeDCloudApi.PostSceneToFileWithHttpInfo(name, multifileprefix, newformat, password, folder, storage); Console.WriteLine(response);
Aspose.3D Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages