Image Processing in Cloud via Java REST API
Aspose.Imaging Cloud is a true REST API that enables you to perform a wide range of image processing operations including creation, manipulation and conversion in the cloud, with zero initial costs. Our Cloud SDKs are wrappers around REST API in various programming languages, allowing you to process images in language of your choice quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights.
This repository contains Aspose.Imaging Cloud Java SDK source code. This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Imaging Cloud REST APIs in your Java applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
To use this SDK, you will need Client ID and Client Secret which can be looked up at Aspose Cloud Dashboard (free registration in Aspose Cloud is required for this).
Image Processing Features
- Fetch or update properties of cloud-hosted images.
- Scale, flip, crop, and export an image with a single API call.
- Resize, crop, flip, convert, and export an image to other supported formats.
- Update image parameters of JPEG2000 & WEBP images.
- Access and multi-frame TIFF image and extract the desired frames from it.
- Rotate, flip, crop, resize, or fetch properties of the selected TIFF frame.
- Merge multiple TIFF images.
Read & Write Image Formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PSD, TIFF, WEBP, PNG, WMF, EMF, SVG
Save Image As
Read Image Formats
DJVU, DICOM, CDR, CMX, ODG, DNG, EPS
Enhancements in Version 20.12
- Enhanced the EPS file format inheritance to support rotate, resize, flip, etc. operations as vector images support.
- Improved image loading, conversion, and export features.
Enhancements in Version 20.9
- Resumed the support of Android SDK and updated reference to Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.PSD.
Enhancements in Version 20.10
- Support for additional image formats in Object Detection.
- Support to load and convert EPS files to PDF/A format.
Storage API support
Since version 19.4, SDK includes support of storage operations for better user experience and unification, so now there's no need to use 2 different SDKs!
It gives you an ability to:
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default)
- Create, copy, move and delete folders
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists
Detalied official documentation can be found at the following link.
- Sign Up. Before you begin, you need to sign up for an account on our Dashboard and retrieve your credentials.
- Minimum requirements. This SDK requires Java 1.8 or later.
- Add Aspose.Imaging Cloud Java SDK to your project.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your pom.xml.
<profiles> <profile> <repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> <snapshots> <enabled>false</enabled> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> </releases> </repository> </repositories> <id>repositoryProfile</id> <activation> <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> </activation> </profile> </profiles>
Add Aspose.Imaging Cloud Java SDK as a dependency.
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-imaging-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.12</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
- Using the SDK. The best way to become familiar with how to use the SDK is to read the Developer Guide. The Getting Started Guide will help you to become familiar with the common concepts.
Aspose Cloud-hosted service VS on-premise deployment (experimental feature)
Starting from v19.7, you can choose either to use Aspose Cloud-hosted image processing service (the standard way) or the Docker image from Docker Hub deployed on-premise to serve the requests. The details about key differences and deployment process will be described on the dedicated Docker Hub page as soon as it's released.
To succeed with your on-premise service usage by the SDK, you need to:
- Use the new API class constructors with either single base URL parameter, or additional API version and debug mode parameters.
ImagingApi imagingApi = new ImagingApi("yourServiceUrl");
- Set storage or storageName parameters for each request where they're present (mandatory!).
All Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages