- Fink was featured at the Spark+AI Summit Europe 2019.
- Fink is participating to the LSST call for community broker! Stay tuned for more.
- Fink has been selected to the Google Summer of Code 2019! Congratulations to cAbhi15 who will work on the project this year.
Fink is a broker infrastructure enabling a wide range of applications and services to connect to large streams of alerts issued from telescopes all over the world.
Learning Fink is easy whether you are a developer or a scientist:
- Learn about the broker technology, the science we do, and how to receive alerts.
- Learn how to use the broker or how to contribute following the different tutorials.
- Explore the different components:
- fink-alert-simulator: Simulate alert streams for the Fink broker.
- fink-broker: Astronomy Broker based on Apache Spark.
- fink-science: Define your science modules to add values to Fink alerts.
- fink-filters: Define your filters to create your alert stream in Fink.
- fink-client: Light-weight client to manipulate alerts from Fink.
Fink's documentation is hosted here.