The Astronomer Platform
Astronomer is a commercial "Airflow as a Service" platform that runs on Kubernetes. Source code is made avaialable for the benefit of our customers, if you'd like to use the platform reach out for a license or try out Astronomer Cloud.
- apache airflow - Platform to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows.
- astronomer - This repo, Docker images for the platform
- helm.astronomer.io - Helm charts for the platform
- orbit-ui - React UI for the platform
- houston-api - GraphQL API for the platform
- commander - gRPC service to communicate between our API and Kubernetes
- astro-cli - Go-based CLI for the platform
- db-bootstrapper - Init container for bootstrapping system databases
Is it any good?
Docker images for deploying and running Astronomer are currently available on DockerHub.
Contents of this repo
- The official Dockerfiles that build and install tagged releases of the services composing Astronomer.
- Example docker-compose files for running various pieces and configurations of the platform.
- Scripts to build, maintain and release tagged versions of the platform.
- Source Code: https://github.com/astronomer
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/astronomer/astronomer/issues
Usage of Astronomer requires an Astronomer Platform Enterprise Edition license.