Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ADD: VoidTag helper
- ADD: Element helper
- ADD: Support additional attributes on Scripts helper
- ADD: Support multi check boxes
- ADD: Support "Internal" Styles and Scripts
- DOC: Various documentation and phpDoc fixes.
- FIX: .travis.yaml
This release fixes a bug in Checkbox/Radio helpers by adding a feature. Previously, the helpers used strict checking of values, which was an unintentional holdover from previous versions. They both now have a
strict() method, just like the Select helper, that allows you to turn strict checking off and on. The default is "off."
It also includes a fix to the Escaper encoding lists: they were previously using "iso8859-" and now use "iso-8859-" (note the added dash, per the listing at http://php.net/manual/en/mbstring.supported-encodings.php).
title helpers now allow one-off use by passing values directly to the helper invocation. See the updated documentation for these helpers for more information.
This release has SECURITY FIXES. All users are encouraged to upgrade immediately.
- SEC: The AbstractChecked helper, which is the parent for Radio and Checkbox, now HTML-escapes the label. Previously, no escaping was applied.
- SEC: The Textarea helper now HTML-escapes the value. Previously, no escaping was applied.
- SEC: The Select helper now HTML-escapes each option label. Previously, no escaping was applied.
- FIX: The attributes for the Label helper now default to
- FIX: Return empty string instead of null in AbstractList::__toString
- DOC: Branch alias 2.1 for the service config has been changed
- DOC: Fix typo in AttrEscaper::__invoke() doc comment
- DOC: Fix typo in HelperLocator::has() doc comment
- ADD: Add Helper/AnchorRaw for anchors w/ unescaped text; adds the helper, the factory to the locator, and the test.
- DOC: Various fixes to soothe PHPDocumentor.
First stable 2.0.0 release.
- DOC: Updated docblocks and README files.
- FIX #18
- FIX #17: Input helper now extends HelperLocator rather than composing it. This helps support easier DI configuration.
- CHG: Standardize all input helpers to return self.
- CHG: Allow Input::__invoke() to return the input locator object
- CHG: Allow Label::__invoke() to return the label object
- ADD: Class "Escaper" as a helper.
- FIX #6: In Select helper, add placeholder() and strict() methods, and no longer uses strict equality by default.