2018 Christmas Card
Pop quiz, hotshot: Merry Christmas!
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
See the section about running tests for more information.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
See the section about deployment for more information.
Introduces the user to the game and the card premise.
Tracks progress through the game.
- steps - an array of steps along the way
- current - a number representing the zero-based index of the current step
- onChange - a callback to be called upon navigation
- simple - a boolean for rendering a simple arrow navigation or more complex step-based navigation
Renders a reward, ideally for solving a
- image - a string to an image src
- video - a string to a YouTube video source
- show - a boolean for whether to show reward content or not
- children - the content of the reward
Presents a question and possible answers for the reader to choose from.
- question - a string of the question
- answers - an array of strings of possible answers
- correctAnswer - a string of the correct answer ID
- chosenAnswer - a string of the answer ID chosen by the reader
Handles the state of all the various child components above.