Awesome Soft for Windows
A curated list of awesome software for Windows.
- Awesome Soft for Windows - Toc
IDE & Editor
- Sublime Text - A sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose
- Notepad++ - A source code editor which supports several programming languages.
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code is a lightweight but powerful source code editor.
- Eclipse - Eclipse is a platform that has been designed from the ground up for building integrated web and application development tooling.
- PyCharm - Python IDE for Professional Developers by JetBrains.
- PhpStorm - Lightning-Smart IDE for PHP Programming by JetBrains.
- IntelliJ IDEA - The Java IDE for Professional Developers by JetBrains.
- GoLand - A Clever IDE to Go by JetBrains.
- CLion - A Cross-Platform IDE for C and C++ by JetBrains.
- LiteIDE - LiteIDE is a simple, open source, cross-platform Go IDE.
- Atom - Atom is a free and open-source text and source code editor for MacOS, Linux, and Windows with support for plug-ins written in Node.js, and embedded Git Control, developed by GitHub.
- Android Studio - The official IDE for Android, based on Intellij IDEA.
- NetBeans IDE - Free and open-source IDE, mainly used for Java development, but supports many other languages and frameworks.
- Visual Studio - Ultimate Microsoft Developer Tool.
- Typora - A markdown editor, markdown reader.
- Putty - A free SSH and telnet client for Windows.
- SecureCRT - Provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management.
- Xshell - Xshell is a powerful SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL terminal emulator for Windows platforms.
- Evernote - Evernote helps you capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- YouDao Cloud Note - A great note-taking app.
- 2Do - Nice todo app.
- SQLyog - The Most Complete and Easy to Use MySQL GUI & Admin.
- Navicat - Powerful database management & design tool for Win, macOS & Linux. With intuitive GUI, user manages MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle & SQLite DB easily.
- MySQL Workbench - The official MySQL GUI.
- Mongotron - Cross platform MongoDB management, Open Source, built using Electron and Angular JS.
- Wireshark - Wireshark is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer.
- Charles - Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- WPS Office - The perfect free office software.
- FreeOffice - FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet application and a presentation program – all compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office. Freeware
- LibreOffice - Open source office suite.
- Chrome - One fast, simple and secure browser for all your devices.
- Firefox - A free and open-source web browser developed by Mozilla.
- Chromium - Open-source, free web browser project by Google, to provide the source code for Google Chrome.
- Sketch - Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
- Photoshop - Adobe Photoshop software is the industry standard in digital imaging and is used worldwide for design, photography, video editing and more.
- FontForge - Free, open-source font editor.
- Axure RP 8 - Prototypes, specifications and diagrams in one tool.
- XMind - XMind is designed to generate ideas, inspire creativity, make your thoughts from disorder to order, bring you efficiency both in work and life.
- Gliffy Diagrams - Gliffy online tools power visual communication and collaboration.
- Process On - Free online mapping, real-time collaboration.
- StarUML - Powerful UML app.
- Foxmail - Foxmail is a freeware e-mail client developed by Tencent.
- FileZilla - The free FTP solution.
- WinSCP - Free open source SFTP, FTP, WebDAV and SCP client.
- CuteFTP - Simple, Powerful, Secure File Transfers for All.
- Foxit Reader - Free PDF Reader & PDF Viewer.
- VirtualBox - VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.
- VMware Workstation Pro - Run multiple operating systems as virtual machines (including Linux or Windows VMs) on a single PC with VMware Workstation Pro.
- Vagrant - Tool for building and distributing development environments.
- Docker - Docker Desktop is the easiest way to run Docker.
- Sourcetree - Simplicity and power in a beautiful Git GUI.
- TortoiseGit - Git client with full shell integration.
- TortoiseSVN - Subversion client with full shell integration.
- Gitlab - GitLab is a web-based Git-repository manager with wiki, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline features, using an open-source license, developed by GitLab Inc.
- Gogs - A painless self-hosted Git service.
- Postman - Postman Makes API Development Simple.
- Writer Pro - iA Writer creates a clean, simple and distraction-free writing environment for when you really need to focus on your words.
- 1Password - A password manager, digital vault, form filler and secure digital wallet.
- Authy - Two-factor authentication token manager that backs up and syncs across your devices.
Proxy & VPN
- ShadowsocksX - Secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your internet traffic.
- ShadowsocksX-NG - Next Generation of ShadowsocksX.