Simple NFT Marketplace
This project provides sample code to build a simple NFT (Non-Fungible Token) based marketplace with Amazon Managed Blockchain.
NFTs are cryptoassets in which each token is unique, and therefore able to create a relationship, or contract, between a specific unique token, and a specific asset - including physical asset, virtual asset and more. This contract allows ownership of a digital asset to be proven. For this reason, NFTs are also known as deeds.
While there are multiple standards for non-fungible tokens, this exercise will use the Ethereum Blockchain network, and ERC721 standard for non-fungible tokens.
To be able to create the required contracts, we will:
- Create a Node connected to a Blockchain network
- Manually Generate, verify and deploy a contract.
- Deploy an API to automate the process
- Create a Front End that utilizes the API
- Deploy the MarketPlace Front End
You will use the following tool set:
- Git, and your OS Command Line
- Node.js and npm
- the AWS CLI and AWS Console
- AWS CDK to deploy backend API (/provision)
- Contract written in Solidity (/contract)
- Marketplace web UI (/marketplace)
This sample code is not a complete marketplace. Some critical features have not been implemented. It is just a sample of simple NFT creation/transfer using Amazon Managed Blockchain. There is no function to set prices or buy/sell tokens. The only thing implemented is the transfer between accounts. Do NOT use this codes in your production workloads.
See CONTRIBUTING for more information.
This library is licensed under the MIT-0 License. See the LICENSE file.