sudo ./pine64_update_kernel.sh 0.7.8 sudo ./pine64_update_uboot.sh 0.7.8 sudo ./pine64_update_package.sh 0.7.8
Mali support requires the installation of additional packages from https://launchpad.net/~ayufan/+archive/ubuntu/pine64-ppa/.
pine64_enable_sunxidrm.sh and reboot.
Look and Feel ->
Windows and disable
Enable software compositing.
- 0.7.8: Fix missing simple-image to update u-boot,
- 0.7.7: Improve pine64_diagnostics.sh,
- 0.7.6: Include pine64_diagnostics.sh
- 0.7.6: Include build targets: zesty/stretch/jessie,
- 0.7.5: Use ldconfig to configure mali, and make mesa-egl work when drm is not enabled,
- 0.7.5: Enable EGL in Chromium when SunxiDRM is used,
- 0.7.4: Support LCD brightness for SunxiDRM,
- 0.7.3: Untested SunxiDRM/Mali fixes that should improve the stability and performance,
- 0.7.2: Fix enable/disable sunxidrm script,
- 0.7.0: Test build with support for sunxidrm and Mali (3d acceleration) Thanks lennyraposo for instructions to compile that,
- 0.7.0: It contains completely version of Mali module, completely different DTB configuration,
This project is based on
longsleep work: https://github.com/longsleep/build-pine64-image.