Small collection of computational geometry algorithms in Haxe.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20180316055432/http://devblog.phillipspiess.com/better%20know%20an%20algorithm/2010/02/23/better-know-marching-squares.html (C# - by Phil Spiess)
- http://www.tomgibara.com/computer-vision/marching-squares (Java - by Tom Gibara)
- http://karthaus.nl/rdp/ (JS - by Marius Karthaus)
- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/849211/shortest-distance-between-a-point-and-a-line-segment (JS - by Grumdrig)
- https://github.com/mapbox/earcut (JS - by Vladimir Agafonkin)
- http://www.ewjordan.com/earClip/ (Java - by Eric Jordan)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20140701210122/http://mnbayazit.com/406/bayazit (C - by Mark Bayazit)
- http://www.dyn4j.org/ (Java - by William Bittle)
- http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~snoeyink/demos/convdecomp/VPDemo.html (Java - by Jack Snoeyink)
- http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~snoeyink/demos/convdecomp/MCDDemo.html (Java - by Jack Snoeyink & Mark Keil)
- J. Mark Keil, Jack Snoeyink: On the Time Bound for Convex Decomposition of Simple Polygons. Int. J. Comput. Geometry Appl. 12(3): 181-192 (2002)
- Fu Chang, Chun-jen Chen, Chi-jen Lu: A linear-time component-labeling algorithm using contour tracing technique (2004)
- Visvalingam M., Whyatt J. D.: Line generalisation by repeated elimination of the smallest area (1992)
- http://bost.ocks.org/mike/simplify/ (JS - by Mike Bostock)
- https://github.com/jonasmalacofilho/dheap (Haxe - by Jonas Malaco Filho)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_heap (Binary (Min)Heap)
- GLU Libtess (by Eric Veach, July 1994)
- tess2.js (JS - by Mikko Mononen, Aug 2013)
- https://github.com/deltaluca/nape (Haxe - by Luca Deltodesco)
- https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image (Python - by scikit-image team)
- https://github.com/ivanfratric/polypartition (CPP - by Ivan Fratric)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20140102033642/http://www.philvaz.com/compgeom/ (by Phil Porvaznik)
- George Merrill Chaikin: An algorithm for high-speed curve generation (1974)
- https://sighack.com/post/chaikin-curves (Java - by Manohar Vanga)
- Ling Wu, Jun-Hai Yong, You-Wei Zhang, and Li Zhang: Multi-step Subdivision Algorithm for Chaikin Curves (2004)
- http://win.doomitalia.it/varie/chaikin.pdf (Matlab - by Fabio Roman, 2009)
The only dependency is hxPixels, and only for the algorithms needing access to pixels.
Code is extensively doc-commented, and I tried my best to make it easy/intuitive to use. You can also take a look at the demo for a quick overview on how to use the different classes.
hxGeomAlgo is based on the work of many developers and it wouldn't exist if it weren't for them. See the CREDITS file for details.
hxGeomAlgo is developed by Giuseppe Di Mauro (azrafe7) and released under the MIT license (except for
Tess2.hx, which is licensed under SGI B 2.0). See the LICENSE file for details.