Yeoman generator for generating a Drupal 7 entity boilerplate code.
I wanted to automate away the boring parts in creating a Drupal entity. Current options were:
I prefer the latter approach. I like my entities in code, rather than have it as a feature. ECK prefers it too.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator:
npm install -g generator-drupalentities
- mkdir your module folder at sites/*/modules and cd into it
- option to support revisions.
- switch bundles on or off for an entity.
- add more properties to an entity.
Let me know if it works for you, love to hear feedback, bug reports etc. Contact.