Clone of Stockfighter server written in Clojure
What is it?
The beginnings of a server re-implementation for Stockfighter's trading levels. Right now it implements all of the HTTP Stockfighter trading API, documented at: https://starfighter.readme.io.
Websockets, position tracking and user will be implemented at some point in the future.
How do I use it?
The easiest way to try it is:
- Install Clojure and Leiningen
- Compile everything into one .jar file with 'lein uberjar'
- Run with java -jar
- Use the API as you usually would at http://localhost:5000
Currently no account verification is implemented, and the server is only minimally tested.
- Add websockets
- Add account authentication/verification
- Add score tracking
Add some way to configure venues/symbols
- Try multimethods instead of case statements