Bcoin is well tested and aware of all known consensus rules. It is currently used in production as the consensus backend and wallet system for purse.io.
- Full Node
- SPV Node
- Wallet Backend
- Mining Backend (getblocktemplate support)
- Layer 2 Backend (lightning)
- General Purpose Bitcoin Library
$ git clone https://github.com/bcoin-org/bcoin $ cd bcoin $ npm rebuild $ ./bin/bcoin
- General docs: docs/
- Wallet and node API docs: https://bcoin.io/api-docs/
- Library API docs: https://bcoin.io/docs/
Join us on freenode in the #bcoin channel.
Bcoin does not guarantee you against theft or lost funds due to bugs, mishaps, or your own incompetence. You and you alone are responsible for securing your money.
Contribution and License Agreement
If you contribute code to this project, you are implicitly allowing your code
to be distributed under the MIT license. You are also implicitly verifying that
all code is your original work.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Fedor Indutny (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Christopher Jeffrey (MIT License).
See LICENSE for more info.