Pure Storage VVols Readiness Checker
This script will:
- Check for Purity 5.0.9+ or 5.1.5+
- Check for vCenter 6.5+ and ESXi 6.5+
- Check that FlashArray is accessible on tcp port 8084
- Check that an NTP server is set, valid, and daemon running on ESXi hosts and that an NTP server is set and valid on FlashArray
- Check for replication, remote side needs to meet above criteria too!
All information logged to a file.
This can be run directly from PowerCLI or from a standard PowerShell prompt. PowerCLI must be installed on the local host regardless.
- FlashArray //m and //x
- vCenter 6.5 and later
- PowerCLI 6.3 R1 or later