This is a collection of utilities to help with generating documentation for Beanbag-related products, including:
- Review Board - Our widely-used open source code review product.
- RBCommons - Our Review Board SaaS.
- Djblets - A set of utilities and infrastructure for Django-based projects.
- RBTools - Command line tools for Review Board and RBCommons.
Most of the utilities are used with the Sphinx documentation system. Amongst other enhancements, this package offers:
- Enhancements for Sphinx's intersphinx system to provide per-page intersphinx resolution options (useful for pages, such as release notes, that need to link to different versions of the same docs, such as Django or Python)
- Linking code references to GitHub documentation
- High-DPI image embedding
- A role for HTTP status codes
- Access to document-defined metadata in a structured form when parsing documents
- beanbag-docutils 2.x supports Python 3.6-3.12 and Sphinx 1.8-7.x.
- beanbag-docutils 1.x supports Python 2.7 and 3.6-3.10.
To install the package, run:
$ pip install beanbag-docutils
See the documentation for usage information.