- Added "current" to list of Slackware releases.
- Added code to handle users providing brl-fetch an Arch Linux mirror with
unquoted/escaped shell variables.
- Added cross pixmap support.
- Added resolvconf support.
- Added support for multiple localegen lines.
- Added warning when default init does not exist.
strat -r ... zshescaping restriction via sourcing zprofile.
- Fixed fetch handling of Clear Linux.
- Fixed reboot handling after hijacking systems with PID1 provided by SysV init.
- Generalized brl-fetch user/group handling.
- Implemented work-around for Chromium/Electron/et al TZ bug.
- Improved hijack distro name detection to handle MX Linux. (Note other issues
with Bedrock Linux/MX Linux compatibility are known at this time.)
- Various minor UI tweaks.