Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
New minor release. Adds a small feature that reduces Redis overhead for larger deployments, and makes it possible to avoid issues Queue publishing issues (from one Queue to another) while gracefully shutting down.
- Support sharing the redis command client between Queues.
- Add documentation, add tests for expected behavior.
This release significantly overhauls bee-queue, adding promise support, fixing race conditions, improving tests, and adding new features (delayed jobs) and performance flags (storeJobs). It should be nearly backwards-compatible, as it continues to support callbacks.
- Upgrade node-redis to 2.7.1
Note that redis connection options now match the latest redis.
- Implement delayed jobs
- Implement fixed, exponential backoff strategies
- Add promise support
- Fix race conditions in tests
- Add new performance settings
- Emit stalled event for stalled jobs
- Implement graceful shutdown
- Support user-specified jobids (should be non-numeric)
- Add timeout, stacktraces to job options