A sample code showing various aspects of Scene Kit (3D-rendering Objective-C framework available in OS X 10.8+).
- Reset: reset the camera position to the initial value.
- Turn around: turn the camera around the artwork boxes.
- Control the camera position with a slider.
- Lighting on/off. While the lighting is enabled, clicking on an artwork box moves a spot on it.
- Display/hide an extruded title on the artwork back side.
You can control the camera position using your mouse and CMD / ALT keys.
SceneKitArtwork is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.