Simple Jasmine autocompleter to make easier your day by day testing
You just have to write the following pattern to be recognized by the extension and fill it:
- method:Here goes the description
In case of the spyOn method, the pattern changes a bit:
To have the pattern autocompleted by the extension, press Ctrl + Shift + J
At version 0.1.0, there are few jasmine shortcuts implemented:
- describe: would be recognized as 'd', 'desc' and 'describe'
- d:Test suite 1
- desc:Test suite 1
- describe:Test suite 1
- it: would be recognized as 'i', 'it' and 't'
- i:test case 1
- t:test case 1
- it:test case 1
- beforeEach: would be recognized as 'be', 'each', 'beforeeach' and 'beforeEach'
- spyOn: would be recognized as 'so', 'spy', 'spyon' and 'spyOn'