Bitraf's Internet of Things network
At Bitraf hackerspace we run a "Internet of Things" network.
We use the MQTT protocol,
with a broker running on
mqtt.bitraf.no (default port, 1883).
OpenMCT dashboard with graphs of historical data
Open live view of the network in Flowhub
- Install and start a Mosquitto message broker
- Install the Node.js dependencies of this project with
- Install the Python dependencies of this project with
pip install -r requirements.pip
- Start the MsgFlo broker with
MSGFLO_BROKER=mqtt://localhost npm start
Running with Docker
- Ensure you have a running Docker daemon
- Start the project with
Note: by default the MsgFlo coordinator and MQTT ports are only available on
localhost. Edit the ports declarations in
docker-compose.yml if you want to open them to the outside.
npm install # once npm test