Escape From Maze 13
Created by John Kilmister for js13kGames. One of the aims was to see how far in september 2016 browsers support ES6 with out any polyfills or transpilation. Therefore in 2016 this game runs on only the latest browsers.
Use arrow keys or tap/click on the maze to move the player around.
Complete the maze in the fastest possible time. Be warned that if you hit a glitch the maze will re-generate.
This entry uses non transpiled ES6, CSS3 animations and flexbox so will only work on the latest Chrome (desktop or mobile), Firefox or Edge browsers.
- Random maze generation at 3 sizes chosen by the player
- Glitch tiles that mix up the maze
- Scrollable maze for small screens
- Timed runs
- Top scores stored and shown per maze size
- Share score on twitter
- Sound effects
- Mute sounds
- Quit back to level screen
I would like to extend my thanks to...